Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms. In 2020, we have grown our userbase by 12x, monthly revenues by 35x, y-o-y volumes by more than 800x, however, we recognize the road ahead is still long and arduous. We’re excited to innovate PH’s investment space together with like-minded high-caliber individuals.
Treasury Officer has the overall responsibility for providing critical, accurate and timely delivery of service and support to the Treasury Team.
Treasury Officer shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Ensure the efficient functioning of the Treasury Department to meet customer requirements and targets.
2. Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt and capital management
3. Performs otc deals and buy and sell of cryptocurrency based on client instructions
4. Performs FX deals, buy and sell of USD
5. Market-making settlement and reconciliation
6. Assists in day-to-day activities of high visibility, multi-function and multi-team operations department, including but not limited to report preparation, payment/transaction processing and reconciliation of accounts.
7. Undertakes further duties as may be assigned from time to time.