At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
The Senior Associate, Compliance Advisory is a key member of the Compliance Team at PDAX and has the following responsibilities:
- Assist in providing advice, guidance, opinions, direction, and training related to the regulatory landscape of the Business / Function he/she is assigned to.
- Possess commercial judgment by regularly understanding the business, industry, products, competition, business partners, and customers of PDAX.
- In order to deliver fair outcomes to customers, support Compliance Advisory leaders in ensuring that the Business / Function complies with the letter and spirit of laws & regulations.
- Help the Compliance Advisory leaders in embedding a robust regulatory risk management culture within PDAX’s business processes.
- Assist the Compliance Advisory leaders in enabling the Business / Function to perform, launch new products & services, and innovate.
- Work proactively with the Business / Function to ensure that best practices are operationalized and that all processes adhere to applicable laws, rules, regulations, and internal policies.
- Support the Compliance Advisory Team with regards to the following:
- Procedure writing and implementation.
- Compliance testing of procedures.
- Monitoring, investigation, and reporting of compliance matters.
- Compliance Information dissemination to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- All other tasks that may be assigned by Compliance Advisory leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Political Science, Legal Management, Finance, or other related courses
2. Specialized knowledge
- Some understanding of Philippine Laws especially Banking Laws, Anti-Money Laundering Act, Commercial Law, etc.
- Ability to understand and analyze contracts.
- Able to learn about the Manual of Regulation for Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFIs) and all relevant BSP Circulars for NBFIs
3. Abilities and Skills
- Project management
- Time management
- Research and analysis
- Creative thinking
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Learning agility
- Independent and accountable
- Efficient and able to perform under pressure
5. Professional Certification/License
- Project management courses taken (nice to have)
- Regulatory compliance courses taken (nice to have)
- Risk management courses taken (nice to have)
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying