At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
The position entails improving and creating processes, adopting new systems and working on cross-functional projects. A high level of critical problem-solving ability, solid time management skill and a strong sense of initiative is necessary for the role. As this role interacts with multiple teams and will involve strategic problem solving and solutions implementation, it is evident that this will have a tremendous business impact and learning opportunities. As so, we are looking for someone who has a strong passion to learn and grow their potential.
- Identify and execute internal business projects that will help improve the company’s operations, working with cross-functional teams to build and implement changes.
- Work closely with various departments (Finance, Operations, Treasury, CRM, Risk) to scope, plan, and execute projects and integrations that will ultimately grow the business by transforming internal process to deliver best-in-class services.
- Adopt and implement a well-structured approach to analyzing and generating solutions that address core pain points for the team
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure that projects run smoothly and on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules.
- Understand PDAX operational processes and utilize these learnings in developing materials and processes to aid in the success of the team.
- Devise and lead the creation of the company’s strategic initiatives across business teams, which entails working on a combination of major and adhoc projects.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in a business-related role, preferably in finance or strategy role.
- Preference for CPA
- Experience in managing and leading team.
- Experience in delivering multiple types of output and getting the job done.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Good organizational and time management skills.
- Familiar with process improvement methodologies and framework.
- Able to learn fast and quickly adjust to new scenarios.
- Highly effective communicator. Good command of business English, oral and written communication.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Powerpoint / Word
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning, and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying