At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
The Head of Private Wealth and Institutional Investors is responsible for leading the Group and ensures that it is meeting its goals in terms of growth, profitability and customer service. S/he is responsible for crafting the overall strategy of the team in serving its target market, developing products to serve the market (in coordination with internal and external stakeholders) and implementing the sales/marketing efforts. S/he provides mentorship and guidance to team members
- Manages the Private Wealth and Institutional Investors Group in achieving growth and profitability targets (users, volume, profit).
- Coordinates with other internal and external stakeholders to develop products/services that may best meet the needs of the customers (product features, financial structure, value proposition, customer experience and offtake programs).
- The Head of Private Wealth and Institutional Investors Group is a subject matter expert when it comes to crypto as an asset class and other investment solutions. The person should be able to bridge any knowledge gaps of the team.
- Manage sales meetings and ensure a healthy sales pipeline for the Private Wealth Mangers and associates. Conduct regular discussion with the team to come up with a stream of new clients.
- Partners with the Marketing Team for go-to-market plans.
- Lead the conceptualization and implementation of various customer acquisition initiatives (e.g., brand partnerships, referral programs, acquisition events, educational series, etc).
- Create partnerships that are complementary with Private Wealth and Institutional Investors.
- Increase participation of the Private Wealth Group clients by increasing trading volumes responsibly without “churning”. Identify and lead learning activities for staff and clients to improve trading/investing success.
- Become the main ambassador or the Private Wealth Service to clients and the public.
- Ensure that customers are provided the best service. Escalations on customer service and help the team members provide solutions to customers and address their pain points regarding service.
- Measure and manage customer satisfaction in the services of the Group.
- Approver of over-the-counter channel transactions. Where applicable, become the checker for transactions triggered by the Private Wealth Team.
- College graduate of a course leaning towards business and financial markets.
- Experience in handling the needs of high net worth (HNW) customers and institutional investors. Preferrable a person who already has an existing network through their family of previous work.
- Previous experience managing a sales team in similar industries i.e. trust department, financial services, brokerage, luxury products.
- A clear grasp of a proposition intended for high net worth clients and institutional investors. Ensure that the evolving proposition is a fit to the target market.
- A very good command of the English language both in written and spoken form. Experience speaking in large audiences and able to coach team members in public speaking.
- Ability to create a sales/marketing plan for the team.
Nice to have
- A candidate that’s already working as a relationship manager or had the experience of handling relationship managers for a wealth proposition of a bank, brokerage, or a trust department.
- Willingness to work in a startup environment – we need someone with an appetite for building.
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, forex, or cryptocurrencies
- Interest in Blockchain and Technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute. Inspire us and make this company yours!
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning, and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying