At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
About the role
The Treasury Department is a high-profile and integral part of the Bonds.PH team whose function is embedded in many business lines and processes of the organization. The Treasury Fixed Income Trader is responsible for supporting the daily operations and functions of the Treasury business unit in managing fixed income risk exposures via pricing and monetizing market views by trading bonds with customers and market counterparties.
- Responsible for contributing to revenue generation and bottom line by managing fixed income trading and risk positions for Bonds.PH, Inc. The role will manage trading positions and inventory of bonds available for sale to customers.
- Pricing of daily quote sheet, managing bond inventory, and DV01/duration risk appropriate to prevailing market conditions based fundamental and technical analysis.
- Manage client user orders coursed thru the Bonds.PH app and participate in primary auctions of the BTr via NRoSS, if necessary.
- Trade and map fixed income transactions with counterparty GSEDs on Bloomberg.
- Work with the core project team in operationalizing the Bonds business line.
- Assist in asset position exposure monitoring, balance sheet management and business risk analysis.
- Develop and enhance financial models, worksheets, and risk/data monitoring tools as needed.
- Undertakes further duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- University degree or equivalent experience required. Concentration in business, finance, economics preferred.
- Proficiency and familiarization with trading Philippine Government Securities and other fixed income financial markets is essential.
- Strong background and interest in trading and business development.
- Familiarity with using Bloomberg, NRoSS systems is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and extremely high attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for trading, financial inclusion, business building and has an enthusiasm to learn in an exciting, new, and disruptive industry.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Treasury and Financial Markets with a preference for experience in in a bank or GSED.
- Experience in Government Securities and fixed income trading required.
- Experience working in an ALM desk is a plus.
- Must have BAP - TCP (Bankers’ Association of the Philippines Treasury Certification Program) certification.
- Must be a licensed Fixed Income Salesman recognized by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission).
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying