Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph, and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
About the Role
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR and Admin department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Experience as an HR or Admin Intern or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS, and resume databases
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Organizational skills
- BS in Human Resources Management, Psychology or similar field
Nice to Have!
- Willingness to work in a startup environment – we need someone with an appetite for building.
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, forex, or cryptocurrencies
- Interest in Blockchain and Technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute. Inspire us and make this company yours!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying