At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
We’re looking for an operations manager responsible for identifying and implementing improvements across our remittance transactions processing workstreams. You will consider different operational perspectives and needs, including those of the remittance partners or clients, in driving solutions and setting up the improvements to the process and procedures of the company to pave a seamless remittance processing service. The focus is to build core processes from origination of the remittance transaction all the way until the recording and after-sales service processing which includes funding, settlement, billing, reporting, and complaints handling. You’ll work closely with operations, treasury, finance, and other teams, to ensure smooth back-end process execution on the remittance and other related businesses of the company.
As an Operations Manager, you will:
- Use operational expertise to deliver remittance and payment solutions with the operational teams in the company, working on project teams with clear timelines.
- Set up, optimize, and standardize remittance operations such as settlement, billing, reconciliation of accounts, exception resolution, complaints handling, after-service support.
- Define the remittance transaction flow and increase processing quality and efficiency to achieve higher success rates and customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements for remittance products such as AML, CTR, and STR.
- Understand and manage fund movement and transaction flow across network scheme – retail locations, Instapay/Pesonet transaction flows, payment gateway transaction flows – and identify opportunities to improve and grow
- Share knowledge on best practices in processing network chargebacks and handling dispute processes (transaction refund)
- Initiate projects in the remittance business by creating or improving products or services and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to fill out gaps and address customer needs
- Provide expertise for technical, operational, and processing functions related to Remittance and Payments Transactions.
- Consider holistic view of the requirements of each business operations teams, define the needs of these teams and factor these into the outputs of cross-functional projects
- Actively participate in major business improvements and development projects related to remittances and payments
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including experienced managers
- Undertake further duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- University degree or equivalent experience required. Concentration in business, finance, or management is preferred.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in finance or operations or similar dept under remittances industry (Deep industry knowledge on remittances and payments processing)
- Excellent relationship management and leadership skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to think and communicate structurally
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to implement and execute projects in quick fashion. Strong track record of end-to-end project management – from strategy to implementation to evaluation.
Nice to have!
- Willingness to work in a startup environment – we need someone with an appetite for building.
- Experience in digital asset or financial services industries particularly in payments, remittance, e-banking and cash management
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, forex, cryptocurrencies or NFTs.
- Desire to improve the financial landscape in the PH.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute. Inspire us and make this company yours!
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning, and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying