At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
Fintech companies that operate with e-money and cryptocurrency balances are exposed to unique fraud risks that come from both internal and external sources. The Fraud Management team at PDAX sits under Risk Management and is at the forefront of implementing fraud prevention practices while also taking on the leadership role in fraud identification, investigation, management, and recovery.
- Identify, investigate, and manage internal and external fraud cases.
- Become an expert in transaction monitoring solutions deployed in the company.
- Analyze events, transaction data, and audit trails to determine root causes and vulnerabilities.
- Maintain a robust fraud response plan including urgent actions immediately post-event.
- Help in the development and adoption of anti-fraud rules and systems.
- Keep updated on global fraud trends and fraud risk mitigation approaches.
- As part of ERM, maintain an accurate list of fraud risks based on internal reviews of processes.
- Document fraud patterns, industry best practices, and write operational incident reports.
- Communicate effectively across internal and external stakeholders in order to coordinate a proper fraud investigation and response.
- Help conduct external and internal fraud awareness campaigns/trainings in the company.
- Complete all other tasks that may be asked by Management.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies a plus.
- Fraud management experience a plus.
- Proactive, imaginative, aware, and able to do scenario-analysis.
- Willingness to learn about blockchain fraud detection, investigation, and resolution tools and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfort working in a high-growth and dynamic environment.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning, and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying