At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
An Account Officer handles day-to-day account-related customer service activities, working closely with the Customer Relationship Team in responding to the clients’ concerns in a timely manner. He/She ensures client transactions and activities are crosschecked against fraud and established watchlists, while complying with anti-money laundering regulations.
An Account Officer handles day-to-day customer service activities including onboarding, client service requests, and KYC reviews, working closely with the Account Management Team in responding to the clients’ account-related concerns in a timely manner. He/She ensures client applications, activities, and transactions are crosschecked against fraud and established watchlists, while complying with anti-money laundering regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring a quick, seamless, and highest level of customer service for our clients in relation to account-related experience.
- Process account upgrade requests by completing client risk profiles, reviewing and ensuring complete client documentation, and process relationship updates using PDAX onboarding tools.
- Work closely with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Team and other internal functions to deliver departmental and company KPIs.
- Continuously innovate by automating available data and streamlining existing processes to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible.
- Identify possible opportunities and pain points to strengthen and improve engagement with clients through existing CRM tools.
- Analyze data and trends and escalate suspicious client transactions in compliance with anti-money laundering regulations.
- Any other function that may be assigned by the Head of Customer Relations and Account Management Lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience with watchlist and online screening is an advantage.
- Able to excellently manage time to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure, especially to anticipate contingencies concerning nature of work.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-changing and highly-regulated environment.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and proactive fast learner.
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying