Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
- Maintaining and enhancing our existing trading platform, end to end
- Developing new features from the ground up
- Gathering, analyzing, and presenting data to provide metrics for our products
- Working with the Product Management to create or improve the design and user experience of the products
- Collaborating and communicating regularly with the remote and in-house backend team
- Participating in strategic initiatives that impact the entire organization across sales, marketing, content, and professional services
- Interest in blockchain engineering
- Proficiency with AWS including EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda (Preferred but not required)
- Experience with Unit and Integration tests
- Strong proficiency with databases especially Postgres
- Knowledge of microservices-based platforms
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Git
- Prioritization of clean, maintainable and sustainable coding
- Willingness to be a Team Player!
Nice to have
- Willingness to work in a startup environment
- Eagerness to learn new skills and grow professionally and personally
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, ForEx, cryptocurrencies
- Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Experience working with a global, distributed team
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute, challenge us and inspire us and make this your company too!
- Golang or C
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying