Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
About the Role
Technical Recruiter is responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process specifically for our Technology manpower resources. Candidates for this role should have basic knowledge of different tech stacks primarily used in blockchain technology.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process specifically for Technology Team
- Collaborates with Technology Leaders to identify and maintain an accurate job description and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the company.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes. Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborates with the AVP HR&A during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of HR&A.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment.
- Current knowledge of effective recruitment and engagement methods.
- Familiarity with recruitment platforms and applicant tracking systems.
- Familiarity with different tech stacks and tech roles (e.g. Back End Engineer, QA Engineer, Full Stack Engineer)
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
- Able to excellently manage time to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure, especially to anticipate contingencies concerning the nature of work.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-changing and highly regulated environment.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive fast learner with an interest in operations and team management
- Be an excellent team player with strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
Nice to Have!
- Willingness to work in a startup environment – we need someone with an appetite for building.
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, forex, or cryptocurrencies
- Interest in Blockchain and Technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute. Inspire us and make this company yours!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying