Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
About the Role
The position will entail building scalable processes, setting up MECE structures, and working on cross-functional projects through the use of strategic frameworks and collaborating with multiple teams within the company. A high level of critical problem-solving ability and a strong sense of initiative is necessary for the role. As this role interacts with multiple teams and will involve strategic problem solving and solution implementation, it is evident that this will have a tremendous business impact and learning opportunities. As so, we are looking for someone who has a strong passion to learn and grow their potential.
- Identify and execute internal business projects that will help improve the company’s processes, working with cross-functional teams to implement changes.
- Work closely with various departments (Finance, Marketing, Operations, CRM, BD, Product, Tech) to scope, plan, and execute projects and integrations that will ultimately grow the business by building best-in-class services and products.
- Devise and lead the creation of the company’s strategic initiatives across business teams, be it an IMC strategy for Marketing or a CRM framework for the CRM, a partnership-lead for BD, or a KPI analytics software for the Data team.
- Work closely with C-level executives and department heads to align on business priorities, marketing plans, and strategic decision-making for the company’s growth strategies.
- Recommend cutting-edge applications that will help the company scale. Then lead in the set-up and implementation of these 3rd party software.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in a business-related role, preferably in strategy
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Experience in project management
- Experience in delivering multiple types of output and getting the job done.
- Familiarity with strategic frameworks and business models for growth
- Able to learn fast and quickly adjust to new scenarios
- Highly effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Powerpoint / Word (Or Mac OS Counterparts)
Nice to Have!
- Willingness to work in a startup environment – we need someone with an appetite for building
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, forex, or cryptocurrencies
- Working knowledge of Excel and Macro
- Management consulting experience
- Project management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute. Inspire us and make this company yours!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying