Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
- Lead and oversee the members of the QA Team.
- Reporting bugs accurately and concisely, and timely follow up to resolution.
- Render user acceptance testing support.
- Accurate and timely reporting of test progress, risks & issues.
- Establish best practices for unit testing, functional testing, and automated testing.
- Required Skill(s): White, Black Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in developing test cases and implementing testing methodologies.
- Coordination within and outside QA team, collaboration with stakeholders, and leadership/mentoring experience.
- Must have good problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills working in a team environment.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently when needed.
Experience in working with
- Interfacing with REST APIs.
- Test automation suite using Selenium 2 and Robot Framework.
- Relational databases such as PSQL.
- Version control systems such as Git.
- Bug reporting tool such as JIRA.
- Experience in Firebase testlab.
- Experience in using Rest-Assured (http://rest-assured.io/) or similar tool.
- Build and maintain automated test infrastructure and automation test.
- Integrate with existing infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
- Establish processes and tool sets to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
Nice to have
- Background in FinTech, especially on trading or order book exchange
- Experience in Docker.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying