Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
- Provides technical expertise in system and network administration, information systems, and infrastructure
- Leads in providing technical solutions, improvements, and innovations to information systems and network related endeavors
- Plans, designs, and establishes company-wide standards and policies for information security and infrastructure
- Ensures compliance to the Information System standards and policies of the companies.
- Performs audit, reviews, and verification of technical papers, designs, plans, and implementations.
- Establishes training and orientation programs necessary for the establishment of the information systems and compliance to the policies
- Supervises, coordinates, and monitors technical activities of engineers on a project basis
- Designs and validates high-level development strategy of multiple projects
What you need:
Experience in working and knowledgeable with the following:
- Information security management system (ISMS)Policy and standards
- Computer hardware and components especially on troubleshooting and system set-up
- Different Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Servers, Mac, etc.
- Email System, Anti-virus Systems, Active Directory
- Database system set-up and maintenance
- Scripting in different Operating systems
- LAN/WAN configurations to include experience with routers & switches, Internet firewalls, and wireless technology
- Advanced hardware & software troubleshooting skills