At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
- Support the legal department mainly in ministerial and logistical needs.
- Take minutes of meetings.
- Draft simple letters and communications.
- Liaise with government agencies for queries.
- Finalize documents.
- Manage the legal team’s inventory of tasks and deliverables.
- Manage legal documents.
- College graduate.
- Five years of secretarial work.
- Highly fluent in English.
- Technologically capable and able to navigate around Google Workspace.
- Well-versed in drafting Word, Excel, and Powerpoint files.
- Highly organized.
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning, and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying