At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services, and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is a Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms. In 2020, we have grown our userbase by 12x, monthly revenues by 35x, y-o-y volumes by more than 800x, however, we recognize the road ahead is still long and arduous. We’re excited to innovate PH’s investment space together with like-minded high-caliber individuals.
The Remittance Account Manager is responsible for attending to the needs of our remittance customers/partners, uncover their needs and suggest solutions the company can provide. S/he suggests to the Operations Division opportunities to improve the processes and procedures related to remittance transaction processing (to accept and fulfill remittance transactions which includes funding, settlement, billing, reporting, reconciliation, and complaints handling). S/he will work cross-functionally with teams across the organization to ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring resolution of issues and escalations and improve processes.
- Have understanding and experience in managing the fund movement across the network scheme transaction flows – retail locations, Instapay/Pesonet transaction flows, payment gateway transaction flows and others.
- Have understanding of network chargebacks and dispute processes (transaction refund).
- Provide expertise for technical, operational, and processing functions related to Remittance and Payments Transactions.
- Dialogue with remittance and payment customers to develop solutions that meet their needs in a commercially viable way.
- Coordinates with other internal and external stakeholders to develop remittance products/services that may best meet the needs of the customers.
- Coordinate with Operations Division to help build/codify processes for remittance operations (daily settlement, billing, reporting and reconciliation of accounts, resolving exceptions and handling of complaints).
- Support Operations Division in defining the remittance transaction flow and help improve processes to achieve higher success rates and customer satisfaction.
- Define requirements for improving customer experience and optimizing workflow efficiency.
- Drive the resolution of customer/partner impacting issues raised across both Operations and Business Development Teams.
- Actively participates in major business improvements and development projects related to remittances and payments.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including experienced managers.
- College graduate
- At least 5 years of experience in remittance operations (settlement, billing, sales and customer support) from a banking or remittance/payments industry.
- Deep understanding of the remittance transaction flow end-to-end.
- Personable and easy to relate with.
- Understanding of crypto/blockchain and how this can be used in the industry.
- Effective communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in coordinating and working with cross-functional teams (e.g., finance, business development, product, technology, treasury, etc).
- Attention to detail, analytical skills, and organizational ability to lead several initiatives at once.
Nice to have
- Willingness to work in a startup environment – we need someone with an appetite for building
- Experience in digital asset or financial services industries particularly in payments, remittance, mobile/web banking and cash management
- Enthusiasm for trading cryptocurrencies, equities, or forex.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute. Be proactive and make this company yours!
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning, and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.