Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
About the Role
DevOps Engineer is tasked with monitoring the business’s site/software, ensuring standard compliance. The DevOps Engineer also monitors the engineering department’s tools and procedures and promotes their evolution alongside the business’s systems. They play an active role in building and improving the platform services inclusive of websites, software, and applications while hosting and managing databases.
- Establish, design, perform, and execute comprehensive technical projects to facilitate marketing efforts and goals.
- Assist the Monitoring as a Service (MaaS) platform development team to support the seamless deployment of their code.
- Employ an open-source collaborative development design to broaden each significant feature and compose clear descriptions and PR messages.
- Analyze, organize, and provide in-depth code reviews to improve applications dynamically and ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Resolve operational concerns through collaboration with upstream support groups and various engineering teams to plan updates on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.
- Expand the DevOps team by attracting exceptional teammates and ensure their success by acting as a liaison between upper management and employees.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience required.
Abilities and Skills
- Proficiency in deploying and maintaining web applications
- Ability to construct and execute network, server, and application status monitoring
- Knowledge of software automation production systems, including code deployment
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies
- Ability to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Ability to implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Ability to design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- At least 3-5 years of working experience with a strong background in DevOps Engineering
- With 1-3 working experience in deploying infrastructure to AWS Cloud Environment utilizing tools such as AWS Cloudformation, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Experience administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
Nice to Have!
- Willingness to work in a startup environment – we need someone with an appetite for building.
- Enthusiasm for trading stocks, forex, or cryptocurrencies
- Interest in Blockchain and Technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re not here to just execute. Inspire us and make this company yours!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying