At PDAX, we believe that the future of money is digital, and our mission is to empower all Filipinos to grow their wealth through blockchain technology.
As one of the first crypto firms in the Philippine market, we feel a sense of duty to our users and to the ecosystem to set the standard for safety, ease of access, and reliability. We expect our team to share in this responsibility and cherish our vision of a more open and equitable financial system.
We are looking for new team members that are passionate about cryptocurrency, want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk!
DevOps Engineer is tasked with monitoring the business’s site/software, ensuring standard compliance. The DevOps Engineer also monitors the engineering department’s tools and procedures and promotes their evolution alongside the business’s systems. They play an active role in building and improving the platform services inclusive of websites, software, and applications while hosting and managing databases.
- Establish, design, perform and execute comprehensive technical projects to facilitate marketing efforts and goals.
- Assist the Monitoring as a Service (MaaS) platform development team to support the seamless deployment of their code.
- Employ an open-source collaborative development design to broaden each significant feature and compose clear descriptions and PR messages.
- Analyze, organize, and provide in-depth code reviews to improve applications dynamically and ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Resolve operational concerns through collaboration with upstream support groups and various engineering teams to plan updates on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.
- Expand the DevOps team by attracting exceptional teammates and ensuring their success by acting as a liaison between upper management and employees.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience required.
Abilities and Skills
- Proficiency in deploying and maintaining web applications.
- Ability to construct and execute network, server, and application status monitoring.
- Knowledge of software automation production systems, including code deployment.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Ability to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Ability to implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Ability to design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience with a strong background in DevOps Engineering.
- With 1-3 working experience in deploying infrastructure to AWS Cloud Environment utilizing tools such as AWS Cloudformation, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline.
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures.
- Experience administering operating systems.
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies.
- We do the right thing. In all dealings, we act with integrity, diligence, and in good faith.
- We think about the customer. We solve problems for our users.
- We love crypto. We are passionate about cryptocurrency, financial markets, and how technology is changing lives.
- We strive for excellence. We love challenges; we raise the bar in everything: our products, services, processes, and people.
- We focus on the mission. We take ownership. We are proactive and we work hard to deliver high-impact results at a rapid pace.
- We exercise leadership. In any role we play, we strive to be effective leaders.
- We believe in continuous learning and growth. We pursue growth, learning and development, and are eager to give and receive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying